- HOW DO I PROMOTE THE BOOK AT CONFERENCES, SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS, OR MY WEB SITE?
Town-Green can provide you with a digital copy of a one-page 8-1/2x11 flyer about the book, which would have the cover image, a description of the book, and information on ordering the book. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
If you are interested in speaking engagments for this book, please send your request and the information about the event to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to promote this book on your website, please link to www.sustainableandresilient.com
- ARE REVIEW COPIES AVAILABLE FOR COLLEGE COURSE ADOPTION CONSIDERATION?
College instructors can request a comp copy to review for potential adoption for a course.
(1) Find the book at www.wiley.com/buy/9780470536476
(2) On the upper right corner, click on “Instructors may request an evaluation copy for this title.”
Or request a copy from the Wiley higher ed sales representative that works with the instructor’s school. An instructor can visitwiley.com/college/rep to find their Wiley higher ed sales rep.
Or email the request at email@example.com.
- HOW CAN COLLEAGUES AND FRIENDS OF THIS BOOK HELP SPREAD THE WORD?
Encourage your friends and colleagues to post reviews to online bookstores such as amazon.com and barnesandnoble.com. Research proves that positive reviews play a significant role in purchase decisions.
Also, adding the link to this website on your page will help others find us.
Thank you for all of your support!
- HOW DO I GET A FREE REVIEW COPY IF I AM A MAGAZINE OR JOURNAL
Please make the request directly to Evelyn Martinez in Wiley's publicity department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IF A PERSON OR PUBLICATION WOULD LIKE TO REPUBLISH AN EXCERPT OR IMAGE FROM THE BOOK:
For use of verbatim excerpts of more than 250 words, or any images/chart/diagrams from your book (even if it is just one), then the person seeking permission will need Wiley's written permission to republish the material. This is the case no matter whose name the book’s copyright is in. To request permission, a person should either email Permissionsus@wiley.com, or visit www.wiley.com/go/permissions, or contact the appropriate individual for quick attention:
For use in a book or a scholarly journal, contact Sheik Safdar in our permissions department at (201) 748-6512 email@example.com.
For use in a magazine, contact Adam Levison at (201) 748-5976 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For use in a webinar, on a web page that you do not control, or other digital resource, contact Veronika Yefremenko at (201) 748-6828 or email@example.com
For use by an instructor in a college course, contact Sheik Safdar in our permissions department at (201) 748-6512 firstname.lastname@example.org.
The person seeking permission should have this information available:
• what content they want permission to use (page number from your book)
• how it will be disseminated
• how many copies of their book, journal, or magazine are to be printed or how many people will visit webinar.
Wiley's permissions department usually responds fairly quickly.
Thank you for your interest. Let us know if you have any further questions by emailing us at email@example.com.